Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Portsmouth
Whether you're concerned about your hearing or need some advice on getting more from your existing hearing aid, the knowledgeable and friendly staff at Amplifon Portsmouth are ready to help tailor a solution for you.
Your Hearing Aid Audiologist will conduct a comprehensive free hearing assessment for you, and tailor a solution specific to your needs. With over 65 years experience in helping our customers with hearing loss, we pride ourselves on our expertise and product knowledge to help you get the best from your device. You can be sure that you will never miss a moment when you have the confidence in your hearing.
Existing hearing aid users will also find a wealth of useful services at Amplifon Portsmouth, from servicing and maintenance advice to hearing reassessments. So whatever your hearing needs, visit our branch today - or if you think you may have problems getting to us, get in contact so that we can arrange a home visit today on 023 9200 9122.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Portsmouth.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are opposite Wilko and next door to U-need-Us.
- By Car – Parking: At the back of the branch and behind Debenhams is a Pay and Display car park: £1.20 per hour The branch is a 2 min walk through the side road and on the right next to U-need-Us.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus Stop: The nearest bus stop to the branch is for the No. 1 & 2 bus. The bus stops outside Iceland Frozen Food shop at Edinburgh Road, cross the road at Barclays Bank and head towards Debenhams. Turn right and the branch is half way up Arundel Street next to U-need-Us.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Portsmouth & Southsea Train Station is less than 10 mins walk from the branch (there is a Taxi rank outside). Turn right out of the station towards the traffic lights, heading in to town centre. On the Left there is a Barclays Bank and on the right past HSBC and Nat West Banks. Debenhams is on the corner turn right there and walk approx half way down Arundel Street. We are opposite Wilko and next door to U-needUs.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.