Use of the Amplifon website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to our terms & conditions.
Amplifon make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website but we cannot ensure exclusion. As such Amplifon assumes no responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses obtained while accessing this website.
All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following terms and benefits and are in addition to your statutory rights which remain unaffected*. The term "hearing aid" refers to monaural or binaural fittings.
We are Amplifon, a global hearing healthcare provider, we supply and fit hearing aids tailored to an individual’s needs, helping customers in over 21 countries across 8600 hearing centres worldwide. We have over 65 years of experience in providing hearing aid solutions for individuals suffering with hearing loss. Amplifon Limited Registered Address is Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5WY.
With the fitting of every new hearing aid, a period of rehabilitation is necessary. As part of our commitment to providing you with continuing aftercare, we undertake to provide you with further personal consultations after the fitting of your hearing aid at no additional charge to you. Such consultations will assess your progress and offer any further assistance that may be required. These further consultations will be arranged with you or they may be arranged by telephoning our Support Office as detailed below.
Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid you may return it to us within 60 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Amplifon: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 60 days from date of fitting. Your rights to obtain a refund or repair of your hearing aid(s) in the event of you being supplied with a faulty hearing aid(s) are not restricted.
Our free hearing test provides a thorough assessment of your hearing by our qualified hearing professionals, who will explain your results at the appointment. Free, no obligation to buy.
As of 1st August 2018, Amplifon will be offering home visits from an Audiologist to the customers home at a cost of £30 per visit.
Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions will apply to the competition to win a £2,000 voucher. By entering this competition, you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions will have priority over any inconsistent terms in any applicable notice pertaining to this Competition. The competition will end on the 31st August 2019 (Closing Date) and starts on the 1st July 2019 (Competition Period) and all images need to be uploaded in this period. Only one prize of a £2,000 voucher is available in this Competition. Only pictures that contain something red, have @ukamplifon and another person tagged, plus the entrant must have liked and shared the original post will be entered into the draw.
The promoter of this competition to win a £2,000 travel voucher is Amplifon Ltd, registered address: Amplifon Ltd, Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5WY. Registered in the UK number 1315581.
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
2. This Competition is open to all entrants aged at least 55 or over who are UK residents, excluding employees of Amplifon Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this competition. No third party entries, bulk entries, multiple entries (by person or company/body) or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. Amplifon reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Amplifon may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless Amplifon is satisfied with the verification.
3. To enter you must upload a summer holiday picture that contain something red, have @ukamplifon and another person tagged, plus the entrant must have liked and shared the original post will be entered into the draw.
4. The Competition runs during the Competition Date provided at the point of entry until the specified Closing Date. Entry into the competition must be during the Competition Period and the point of entry must be before the Closing Date stated above.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all the photos entered
7. Amplifon will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
8. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. Amplifon accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries related to the prize.
10. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this competition, Amplifon reserves the right to end or suspend the competition; amend these Terms and Conditions; declare void the notification of winner; and/or to allocate the available prize by picking another winner.
11. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
12. Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this competition and for any other service that has been requested from us. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
13. Amplifon’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Amplifon reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
15. This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. All photographers will retain full ownership of their photos but, by entering, you agree to allow us to use the winning images in the promotion of the competition results on our Facebook page, Twitter pages and website.
Within our Advanced, Premium and Elite Care Packages, Amplifon offers a free supply of batteries based on reasonable usage.
As a guide, Amplifon would reasonably expect customers to use up to 15 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 10 requirements, 10 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 312 requirements and 6 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 13 requirements.
Amplifon encourages customers to make full use of their hearing aids and to understand how they can benefit from the features. Accordingly, Amplifon may allow customers to exceed the number of free batteries included in their Care Package over and above the reasonable usage expectations. Amplifon however reserves the right to refuse to supply additional free batteries over and above the reasonable usage levels that appear to be abusive or excessive.
Due to not wanting to encourage customers to come into our clinics at this time due to the coronavirus, the trial hearing aids will be programmed to your most recent audiogram and your current hearing aid settings (if we have them) When our clinics are re-opened and it is safe and advised to do so, we would need you to have an appointment in your nearest clinic to complete the full calibration of the hearing aids and check the health of your ears.
All communications regarding any of the foregoing terms and conditions should be addressed to: Amplifon, Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester M22 5WY. Tel. No. 0161 209 7000. This same Support Office address and telephone number may be used to obtain any information including the supply of hearing aid batteries and the servicing and repair of your hearing aid.
All Amplifon Hearing Aid Dispensers are registered health professionals and are regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council.
*You can obtain full details of your statutory rights from Consumer Direct. Telephone number 08454 040506.
While every care has been taken in the development of the information held within this site, Amplifon will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or errors. If you would like to report any concerns, please contact us.