Use of the Amplifon website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to our terms & conditions.
Amplifon make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this website but we cannot ensure exclusion. As such Amplifon assumes no responsibility or liability for damages caused by viruses obtained while accessing this website.
All quotations are made and orders accepted subject to the following terms and benefits and are in addition to your statutory rights which remain unaffected*. The term "hearing aid" refers to monaural or binaural fittings.
We are Amplifon, a global hearing healthcare provider, we supply and fit hearing aids tailored to an individual’s needs, helping customers in over 21 countries across 8600 hearing centres worldwide. We have over 65 years of experience in providing hearing aid solutions for individuals suffering with hearing loss. Amplifon Limited Registered Address is Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester, M22 5WY.
With the fitting of every new hearing aid, a period of rehabilitation is necessary. As part of our commitment to providing you with continuing aftercare, we undertake to provide you with further personal consultations after the fitting of your hearing aid at no additional charge to you. Such consultations will assess your progress and offer any further assistance that may be required. These further consultations will be arranged with you or they may be arranged by telephoning our Support Office as detailed below.
Your hearing aid is supplied to you with the full benefit of our 60 Day Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you are dissatisfied with your hearing aid you may return it to us within 60 days of the date of fitting. We will refund the price of the hearing aid(s)in full, once all items are returned to Amplifon: including hearing aid(s), accessories and batteries. You will be liable for the cost of all items that are damaged or not returned within the 60 days from date of fitting. Your rights to obtain a refund or repair of your hearing aid(s) in the event of you being supplied with a faulty hearing aid(s) are not restricted.
Our free hearing test provides a thorough assessment of your hearing by our qualified hearing professionals, who will explain your results at the appointment. Free, no obligation to buy.
1) The recommending person is someone who has previously attended a hearing test and/or completed a hearing aid trial with Amplifon.
2) A 'Friend' is an individual who has not previously attended a hearing test and/or completed a hearing aid trial with Amplifon.
3) The Recommend a Friend program is available to Amplifon customers to introduce their 'Friends' to Amplifon.
4) The recommending person will only receive a gift card/s, should the bar-coded flyer or code RAF2021 be used by the Friend when booking and attending their first hearing test and/or starting a hearing aid trial, or purchasing a hearing aid for the first time.
5) For each new attended appointment, both the recommender and recommended will receive a £10 gift card, and for each hearing aid trial and/or purchase of hearing aids, both will receive a further £20 gift card, totalling a maximum of £30 each.
6) The bar-coded flyer can only be redeemed once but additional Friends can also be recommended to qualify as long as the new friend quote the code RAF2021 and the original recommender’s name to qualify for the multiple gift card/s.
7) Amplifon takes no responsibility should the gift card/s be lost in the post or if a customer deletes it from their email.
8) Usage of the gift cards is subject to the conditions of the chosen supplier.
9) Amplifon reserves the right to change the gift card supplier and offer value without notice or to terminate or extend the program at a timing of it’s choosing without notification.
10) A gift card is not redeemable for cash.
11) Gift cards will be sent out within 60 days of the Friend attending their appointment and/or starting a hearing trial or purchasing a hearing aid for the first time.
Amplifon are offering home visits from an Audiologist to the customers home at a cost of £30 per visit and will be adhering to the goverment's latest COVID-19
guidelines on home care.
Within our Advanced, Premium and Elite Care Packages, Amplifon offers a free supply of batteries based on reasonable usage.
As a guide, Amplifon would reasonably expect customers to use up to 15 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 10 requirements, 10 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 312 requirements and 6 packs of batteries, per aid per year for size 13 requirements.
Amplifon encourages customers to make full use of their hearing aids and to understand how they can benefit from the features. Accordingly, Amplifon may allow customers to exceed the number of free batteries included in their Care Package over and above the reasonable usage expectations. Amplifon however reserves the right to refuse to supply additional free batteries over and above the reasonable usage levels that appear to be abusive or excessive.
All communications regarding any of the foregoing terms and conditions should be addressed to: Amplifon, Gateway House, Styal Road, Manchester M22 5WY. Tel. No. 0161 209 7000. This same Support Office address and telephone number may be used to obtain any information including the supply of hearing aid batteries and the servicing and repair of your hearing aid.
All Amplifon Hearing Aid Dispensers are registered health professionals and are regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council.
*You can obtain full details of your statutory rights from Citizens Advice. Telephone number 0808 223 1133.
To place an order, simply follow the following steps:
1. Add the desired products to the basket
2. Access your basket and validate the selection
3. Fill in the customer information required to dispatch the order
4. Choose and confirm your payment method
5. Confirm your order
Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
Our products are shipped within 3 working days.
Shipping costs are £2.95 per shipment or free for orders of £15 and above
Order tracking / Complaints:
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service, either by calling 0161 209 7000 or by email, WebCustomerService@amplifon.com. Our advisers will be delighted to help you.
1. One entry for new customers who complete a hearing test between 08.11 - 31.12 2021
2. One entry for existing customers who complete a Hearing Health Review between 08.11 - 31.12 2021
3. Any new or existing customers who also complete a hearing aid trial between 08.11 -31.12.2021 will receive an additional entry into the prize draw
4. One lucky winner will be selected at random each week between 08.11 - 31.12 2021 to win a gift card
5. Each week, one winner will receive an M&S gift card worth £100!
6. Data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw and promotional purposes to inform entrants of the winners
7. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party
8. Winners will be notified within 14 days after their attended appointment or completed trial
9. Winners will be notified by email in the first instance or phone if no email is available
10. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable
11. Amplifon reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice
1. Entry to the prize draw is restricted to one entry per person who purchases an Amplifon level 5 hearing aid between 08.11 to 31.12
2. Promotion applies to the purchase of Ampli-energy R5 PH, B5 PH & R5 ON, Ampli-mini I5 or Ampli-connect R5 ON & B5 XQ hearing aids only
3. Three x winners will be selected at random to win a latest smartphone compatible with the Amplifon mobile app (iPhone 12) in our Christmas prize draw
4. Winners will be notified by email in the first instance or phone if no email is available
5. Winners will be notified within 14 days after 31.12.21 by email communication or phone if no email is available
6. Amplifon reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice
While every care has been taken in the development of the information held within this site, Amplifon will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or errors. If you would like to report any concerns, please contact us.