Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Maidenhead
If you're concerned about our hearing, or you'd like some advice on having a hearing aid fitted, pop into the Amplifon Maidenhead branch and talk to one of the experts on hand. We have Hearing Aid Audiologists who can talk you through the process and get to the bottom of any hearing problems you may have, and how we can help you resolve them.
By getting in contact with us, we'll arrange a free hearing check, so that you can walk away knowing all you need to in regards the health of your ears. We have times and dates to suit you, just let us know when you'd like to pop in? At this appointment we'll determine whether or not you need a hearing aid, and if you do, we'll talk you through the options to make sure we find one that suits your lifestyle - for example, you might prefer the small, discreet size of an in-ear hearing aid, or the convenience and ease of the behind-the-ear models. We have a range of styles and models by leading manufacturers to make sure your purchase suits your budget as well as your day to day routine. Once we've found and fitted the perfect hearing aid, we'll provide you with our lifetime aftercare service to ensure you never have to worry about a thing.
To find out more about what Amplifon can do for you, pop into our Maidenhead branch or give us a call today to book a consultation on 01628 565331.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Maidenhead.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are on the junction with York Road.
- By Car - Parking: There are several car parks situated in Maidenhead, the nearest being on The Broadway, which is a 5 minute walk from the branch. On leaving the car park turn left and then take the first right which is Queen Street. You will find us on the left hand side. Car park fees are £2.00 for up to 2 hours. By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: The closest bus stop to the branch is on Frascati Way. Take the No.75 bus from Slough, No.53 from Bracknell, No.37 from High Wycombe and No.6 from Windsor.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Maidenhead train station is a few minutes walk away. Leave the station by the main entrance and cross the road at the crossing towards Sainsburys Express. Head towards the town centre and take the 1st right into Queen street. The branch can be found on the right hand side.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.