As part of the Australian health services sector, your health and wellbeing remain our top priority and we are dedicated to providing you with the best hearing care service.
Hearing and Audiology services are classified as essential health services and most of our nationwide clinics are open and are ready to support you with your hearing care needs. Even if you are not an existing client, we are here to help.
Impacted States Updates:
- NEW SOUTH WALES - All clinics (except for Birkenhead Point/Drummoyne which is temp closed) remain open. Every NSW clinic has Covid-Safe measures in place, and require QR check-ins before attending your appointment. If you want to reschedule, please call 1800 676 518 to book a new appointment or to organise a telehealth consultation
- VICTORIA - All clinics remain open. Every clinic has Covid-Safe measures in place, and require QR check-ins before attending your appointment. If you want to reschedule, please call 1800 676 518 to book a new appointment or to organise a telehealth consultation
- SOUTH AUSTRALIA - All Amplifon clinics remain open.
The Bupa partnered with Amplifon clinics are closed from July 20th at 6:00pm to July 27th. If you have an existing appointment during that time, we will call you to reschedule. Otherwise you can call us on 1800 676 518 to book a new appointment or to organise a telehealth consultation
A Covid-Safe Environment in all of our clinics
We take your health very seriously and we are following every precaution to ensure that we maintain a clean, safe and sterile environment for you.
In accordance to the latest Australian Government Department of Health advice and Audiology Australia, our clinics are taking the following measures:
- Strict measures to continue with the right sanitisation and hygiene procedures
- Adhering to social distancing with 1.5 metres between our team and other clients
- Minimising contact with our audiologists
- Face masks for both our team and customers
- Wearing gloves and facemasks during appointments and clinic visits
- Partitioned front desk with plastic shields where possible
- Encouraging you to use the Hearing Care Support Hotline where possible
- Utilise our online content (see below) to support your regular cleaning and maintenance routines
Home Visits may be available in your area
We know it might not always be possible to visit one of our clinics. To support you from the comfort of your own home we have extended our services to include:
- Advanced Hearing Tests
- Hearing Aid Fittings
You’ll be able to benefit from the high standard of care and sanitisation offered by our friendly hearing care professionals.
Find out if Home Visits are available in your area
More than ever, it's important that you look after your hearing health so you can stay connected with all developments during this time.
We are here to help however we can. To discuss your concerns and available options, call us on 1800 676 518