Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Romford
There are a wide range of services at Amplifon Romford, catering for those who are having hearing concerns and those existing hearing aid users have support advice available.
It's important to get your hearing checked regularly, so if you haven't had a recent check, why not book yourself in for a free hearing assessment conducted by our fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, who will then explain in detail the best hearing solutions for you. We stock more w large range of hearing aids, from invisible styles to behind the ear devices, starting from as little as £395. Every hearing aid we sell also comes with our Lifetime Aftercare Programme.
Existing customers are welcome to get any help with hearing aid maintenance and servicing, or undergo our free hearing reassessment.
Amplifon Romford has all your hearing needs covered, so drop by today or call the branch on 01708 201086 to arrange a home visit should you feel getting to us may cause problems.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Romford.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are situated on the south end of South Street between Victoria Road and Regarth Avenue. We are on the main road next to Fitness First and opposite Londis convenience store.
- By Car - Parking: Lidl supermarket behind us - £1 per hour. If you spend £5 in Lidl, the car parking is refundable (closed for refurbishmwent until 4 Dec) – try Brewery Shopping Centre for November If you have blue badge, can also park on Regarth Avenue.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: Buses that stop outside the shop are 165, 248, 252 and 365. All other bus routes – need to get off at Romford train station as nearest point.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Romford station. We are situated on the same side of the road as station – two minute walk.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.