Discover the latest hearing aids and costs
Our range of hearing aids come in a variety of different styles and are designed to be as sleek and discreet as possible to help you hear the world around you in clear clarity.
We have hearing solutions that range from tiny, almost invisible styles that fit discreetly inside the ear, to those that sit comfortably behind the ear. You can even select devices that connect wirelessly to your mobile smartphone.
By working with some of the world’s leading manufacturers, we can offer hearing aids that are small, light and can help you make the most of your listening experiences, whether you’re watching TV, or attending the theatre or a social occasion.
What types of hearing aids can I get?
Our digital hearing aids use the latest pioneering technology to help you make perfect sense of the sounds around you. We’ll be able to provide you with the right type of hearing aid whether you have mild, moderate or severe hearing loss.
- Invisible hearing aids – Custom made to fit discreetly inside the ear canal.
- Behind the ear hearing aids – Slim line designs that fit snugly behind the ear.
- In-ear hearing aids – Small in size but big on technology, and customisable to your needs.
- CROS hearing aids – Tailor-made for those with hearing loss in one ear.
- Bluetooth hearing aids – Options to connect wirelessly to your smartphone so you can stream music or make calls.
Do I need a hearing aid?
The first signs of hearing loss can be subtle for some and more significant for others. If you suspect you or a loved one may be suffering from hearing loss, our handy, eight-question hearing test will help you understand if you need further assistance.
While partial loss of hearing is most commonly linked to age, hearing impairment can affect people of all ages. Other types of hearing impairment include:
- Conductive hearing loss – This relates to problems within the ear canal, drum or middle ear.
- Noise induced hearing loss – This can be caused by sudden loud noises or exposure to loud sounds over long periods of time.
- Sensorineural hearing loss – A condition that affects the nerves of the inner ear.
The best way to find out if you have hearing loss is to make an appointment at one of our stores. Our specialists will assess your hearing capabilities with a free test and advise you on the potential next steps.Find your nearest store
Why choose Amplifon?
With over 65 years' experience and a network of approximately 8,600 points of sale, in 22 countries, Amplifon is a global hearing health specialist. There’s probably a store in a town near you.
By choosing Amplifon, you will have access to the latest cutting-edge hearing technology. You’ll also be able to speak to our expert Audiologists, whose knowledge, care and dedication will transform the way you hear the world around you. With more than 5,500 hearing care professionals, we are committed to delivering the highest quality of service and care, in order to achieve the best hearing experience for you.
How much do hearing aids cost?
With prices starting from £495, our Gold, Platinum and Diamond packages can be tailored to assist anyone with mild to severe hearing loss, with a range of hearing solutions to suit every need and budget. Each package includes our unrivalled aftercare service of up to 4 years’ warranty and up to 4 years’ free batteries*, as well as many other benefits.
- Gold package – Digital hearing aids from £495, plus lifetime aftercare and additional benefits.
- Platinum package – Digital hearing aids from £1,425, plus lifetime aftercare and additional benefits.
- Diamond package – Premium hearing aids start from £2,139, plus lifetime aftercare and additional benefits.
Start Your Free Trial
By submitting your details online, our team can contact you to discuss your hearing challenges and provide a date and time that suits you for your free hearing test appointment
On the day of your appointment, you’ll be welcomed at your local store where your Audiologist will complete a comprehensive hearing test. They will then discuss your results in detail and demonstrate the best hearing aids for your needs.
You can choose to take home a pair of our digital hearing aids as part of our free trial service, giving you the chance to road-test the latest hearing technology in the comfort of your own home for up to 21 days.Request your free trial now