Find your nearest storeback
London Wigmore Street
30 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 2RWBook an appointment
Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in London
Amplifon's London hearing centre is situated in the bustling Oxford Circus area where we offer expert advice and support for those suffering with hearing loss. If your hearing has been causing you to lose sleep because you're not able to do the thing you want to do, why not book a free hearing test at our London Hearing Centre, our expert Hearing Aid Audiologists are on hand to talk you through what to expect. This is where we will evaluate your needs and your lifestyle to ensure we can find the right solution for you.
If you're after some advice for an existing device or support for a friend or loved one, no matter what you're after our hearing specialists are there to take care of you and your hearing needs.
We stock a range of hearing aid styles from behind the ear to in-ear. Our wide range of hearing aids from a variety of manufacturers means that we have a suitable price range for all our customers. You will also be able to access our aftercare support from the branch providing anything from repairs to advice, you can just pop in and let us know what the problem is.
To contact our Amplifon London branch, simply pop in or give us a call to learn more about how we can help on 020 7123 4781.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Wigmore Street.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Wax removal
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are on the same side as Wigmore Hall and John Bell and Croyden (Pharmacy and Chemist). Next door to us is a shop called Back2. We are diagonally opposite the Wigmore Pharmacy. Nearby is a Pret a Manger across the road from the traffic lights.
- By Car - Parking: Wimpole Street: Parking Meter (Pay & Display) Wimpole Street (the south-west side) £4.00 / 1 hour, 1 min, Mon-Sun Harley Street: A parking space can usually be found in the Harley Street/Wimpole Street area. Charges are £3.00 per hour from 8:30am to 6:30pm. Cavendish Square: The care park is situated in on Cavendish Square near to John Lewis, Regent Street and Oxford Circus.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: A large number of buses travel along Oxford Street, which is approximately five minutes' walk to 30 Wigmore Street.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Bond Street Central and Jubilee lines 0.2 miles to Wigmore Street. Come out of the station, look to the right and you’ll see Debenhams across the road. Come between Debenhams and the Disney Store and come round to the back of Debenhams you’ll see Wellbeck Street on the right. Go up one block until you get to the traffic lights and the Amplifon on the right near to Wigmore Hall. Oxford Circus serves the Bakerloo line, Victoria and central line. Take exit into Oxford Street. Come along until you see John Lewis. Go to the back of John Lewis, which will put you onto Cavendish Square on the right. Walk Harley Street and when you get to the traffic lights turn left into Wigmore Street. One block cross the traffic lights on the right towards Wigmore Hall.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.