Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Chichester
Noticed changes in your hearing? Why not organise a visit to Amplifon Chichester, where you’ll find expert knowledge and advice that can help provide you with a better listening experience, giving you the confidence in hearing the world around you.
Our free, no obligation hearing tests are carried out by our expert Audiologist. We just want to provide you with the best, tailored solution to any hearing issues that you may be experiencing. We can offer you all the latest tiny styles from all the top manufacturers like Phonak and Widex, whilst still ensuring that the options provided to you will suit your needs and best interests. If you think you might struggle with getting to our branch, be sure to let us know as we'll be able to arrange a home visit.
All our customers become part of our Lifetime Aftercare Programme. If you're concerned about your current hearing aid, or are worried about hearing loss, call in to the Amplifon Chichester hearing centre today or call us on 01243 218580?.?
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Chichester.
- Free No obligation Hearing Checks
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
- Parking: On Market Avenue - take first left into the car park. The Branch is near the crossroads roads as you turn into Market Avenue. Disabled clients can be dropped off outside in the loading bay.
- Nearby landmarks: The Branch is opposite the Eastgate Pharmacy and next door to the Charlie Harper Café with the tables and chairs outside with the red parasols.
- Nearest Railway station: The Branch is 1 mile from the train Chichester train station. Bus stops: There is a bus stop in Market Avenue which is near the Branch. All bus stops have local routes displayed on them so the client will need to look up the route at their local bus stop.
- Additional Info: In the disabled parking bay outside the shop the client is allowed up to 3 hours parking but this is not always available as this is a busy area so a plan B needs to be thought of such as other parking.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.