Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Worcester
If you are experiencing problems with your hearing, rest assured that the help and advice you need is available from Amplifon in Worcester. Our expert Hearing Aid Audiologists can provide free comprehensive hearing assessments before tailoring a solution specific to your needs.
If getting to us is a problem, we can arrange to have a consultation at your home. Providing helpful assistance is our top priority, and should you decide that you would benefit from a hearing aid, you can put your confidence in us to guide you through the options available to you. All hearing aid purchases come with a Lifetime Aftercare Programme as standard.
If you currently use a hearing aid and would like to check you are benefitting from the very latest in hearing care science, pop in for a chat at Amplifon Worcester or call us on 01905 673166.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Worcester.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Direction
The Shambles runs parallel with the High St. We are on the Marks and Spencer side of The Shambles, at the Worcester Cathedral end. Opposite are Hallowood Furniture and the EE shop is on the corner.
- By Car - Parking: Blue Badge Parking is available on Charles Street, near the Eagle Vaults pub on the corner. The Cornmarket Car park has regular and Blue Badge parking; 1 hr = 1.20 / 2hrs = 2.40 etc Amplifon is a ten minute walk from the Cornmarket, up Mealcheapen Street then onto The Shambles. The branch is at the opposite end, a five minute walk. There is also a multistory car park on Friar Street, which is 5 minutes walk from the branch.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: The Bus Station is situated at the bottom of Crown Gate Shopping Centre, which is a 15 to 20 minute walk from the branch.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Worcester Foregate Street Station is approximately ½ mile way, which is a 10 minute walk. Turn left out of the Station and keep walking towards the High Street. Turn left at the NATWEST bank, continue along for 100 metres until you reach The Shambles. Turn right onto The Shambles. We are 4 doors down past Waterstones Bookshop, at the Worcester Cathedral end.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.