Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Reading
Amplifon Reading is you're the only store you need to visit when it comes to hearing problems. Whether you're concerned about your hearing and want to take advantage of a free, no-obligation hearing test, or you're an existing hearing aid user who wants some advice or assistance with servicing, maintenance or upgrading your device, then our friendly expert staff are here to help.
Hearing assessments are conducted by our fully qualified Hearing Aid Audiologist, who will then tailor a hearing solution just for you. As the World's leading dedicated hearing specialist, we have a wide selection of hearing aids from a variety of manufacturers to offer our customers, we can then match your specific hearing needs to the correct hearing aids - so you can be sure that any recommendations we make are ones that are right for you.
All this and more is available at Amplifon Reading, so why not drop by? If you are unable to pop in, don't worry, we'd be happy to arrange a home visit. Get in touch on 0118 9580821.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Reading.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Wax removal
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
Cheapside is a short road that runs between Friar Street and the Oxford Road. At the Friar Street entrance, Greyfriars Church is opposite Cheapside. At the Oxford Road entrance, The Broad Street Mall and Penta Hotel are opposite. We are situated halfway along Cheapside, behind what used to be the old Co-op department store that is now Primark. Amplifon is a few doors down from Fabric Land and Rosie’s Wool shop.
- By Car – Parking: There is limited Pay & Display short stay parking along Cheapside opposite the branch with a maximum stay of 2 hours. Prices start from 60p/20mins upto £3.10/2hrs Q-Park, Chatham Place, RG1 7DS. Prices range from £1.50/1hr, £3.00/2hrs, £4.50/3hrs and so on upto £14.50/24hrsBroad Street Mall, RG1 7QE. Prices range from £1.70/1hr, £3.30/2hrs, £6.60/2-4hrs upto £15.10/6-24hrs By Bus Cheapside is near the town centre and is within easy reach of all bus stops.
- By Train Reading: train station is approx ½ mile away which is a 10 minute walk or there’s a taxi rank outside. On exiting the station, cross at the pedestrian crossing and head straight on along Station Road. On approaching the traffic lights situated at the cross roads turn right onto Friar Street. You will have Nationwide bank on your right. Carry on straight along, you will pass Nando’s and Sainsbury’s. Just past Sainsbury’s over the road in front of you, you will see Greyfriars Church as you approach the church you will see a large roundabout. Cheapside is located in between on the left.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.