Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Harrow
As a global hearing specialist, you can be confident that you will be speaking to a knowledgeable and experienced professional about your hearing at Amplifon Harrow.
If you're concerned about your hearing, there's no need to be when we have experts on hand to help you on your journey to better hearing. There's no need to miss out on social gatherings, phone conversations, listening to the TV or having friends and family round you when we can tailor a hearing solution just for you so those moments are never missed.
Your hearing aid audiologist at the Harrow can arrange a free hearing test to establish your level of hearing loss and provide expert advice on the right solution for you. And for those already using a hearing aid, we also sell batteries and offer maintenance and repair services.
At Amplifon we're proud to say that our relationship with our customers doesn't end after the sale of a hearing aid: we offer a Lifetime Aftercare service so you can pop back for a visit at any time for advice, servicing or reassessment. Come and visit us today or call us on 020 8102 0985.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Harrow.
- Free No obligation Hearing test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
- Nearby landmarks & Directions: There is a Ford Showroom, a Chemist and our branch is next to Headstone Surgery. The underground station is Harrow on the Hill which is on the Metropolitan Line and as you come out of the underground station there is also the bus station. The bus H14 going towards Hatch End from Harrow on the Hill bus station stops right opposite our Branch. It is the 1st stop on Headstone Road, which is a Request stop therefore you will need to press the Bell. Harrow on the Hill underground station is approximately 10-15 min walk from the Branch. Walk through St Anns Shopping Centre and turn left. Take the side road by the Pub and cross. Bear left at Pedestrian Crossing and walk along about 250 yards and you will see the Branch.
- Parking: There are several pay and display bays in front of the shop. The first 20 mins are free but if they want additional time then the 20 min free does not apply. Parking is 10p for 20 mins and maximum 2 hours. There are car parks at St Georges shopping centre and at St Anns shopping centre in Harrow and they are both about 8/10 min walk to branch. St Georges £2.00 for 2 hrs, £2.50 for 3 hrs and £4.50 for 4 hrs St Anns £1.00 per hr, £2.00 for 2 hrs and £2.50 for 3hrs,£4.50 for 4 hrs. For aftercare they need to put only 20p outside the shop, For i.t. I recommend they put in 50p outside the shop and that gives them sufficient time in case of delay etc
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.