Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Finchley
Hearing difficulties can severely impact your quality of life. Don't leave getting your hearing checked, at Amplifon Finchley we can provide hearing solutions that can bring sound back to your everyday life.
Our expert hearing aid audiologists will be able to take you through our comprehensive hearing check, allowing them to understand the situations and environments, if any, that are causing your problems. From this we will tailor a solution specifically for you, and with a large range of hearing aids from all the leading manufacturers including ReSound.
Our range starts from a very affordable £395 and includes all the latest tiny devices, if comfortable and discreet is what you are after. Amplifon customers also benefit from our Lifetime Aftercare Programme, so you needn't worry about servicing or repairs. If you struggle with getting to our branch, be sure to get in touch, and we can arrange a home visit for you. Call us on 020 8102 0979?.?
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Finchley.
- Free No obligation Hearing Checks
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are opposite Hervey Close and the North London Hospice shop is next door.
- By Car: Parking Finchley Central Car park . Charges £5.50 for all day parking. Tesco car park is free for 3 hours. Go to Grove Road and follow road round to left and car park is in front of you. Both car parks are within 3 minutes walking distance from Amplifon branch.
- By Bus: From North Finchley most buses stop outside our branch. Nos 143;382;460;82. From South bus stop outside Tesco stores 82; 460;382 Both stops are within 3 minutes of our branch
- By Train: Nearest Station Finchley Central Northern line – High Barnet train Go up the stairs, turn left, walk through station, up walk way onto Ballards Lane Cross the road and look to the left. Branch is 3 minutes from the train station, opposite The HSBC Bank
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.