Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Winchester
With our nationwide network of hearing centres, you're never far from expert care with Amplifon. Our Winchester branch offers the same high standard of care to all our customers.
We stock the latest hearing aids from manufacturers like Phonak and ReSound, free hearing assessments conducted by qualified Hearing Aid Audiologists, and a Lifetime Aftercare Programme if you decide to buy a hearing aid from us. Our Lifetime Aftercare Programme includes hearing aid services, repairs and any further tests you may need.
Our friendly team are on hand to offer advice and information regarding your hearing needs. And if you are unable to come to our location in Winchester for any reason, we are always happy to arrange a home visit. Why not get in touch to arrange a free hearing check to find out more about the health of your hearing on 01962 670430.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Winchester.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are opposite the Naomi House Charity shop, and next to Tom’s Italian Deli, the Deli has a large Italian flag and seating out the front. We have the old cobbles in front of the branch and are under the main awning.
- By Car - Parking: Winchester has lots of car parks, the closest to the branch is ‘The Brooks, Friarsgate’, which is less than ten minutes from the branch and is a multistory. This is a long stay car park, be careful where you park in the centre of town as some of the car parks are short stay only. Due to lack of internet access I cannot currently provide the prices.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: The main bus station for Winchester is only a few minutes away, most buses to the city stop here. Head up the main street as if going to the center of town; turn right towards Sainsbury, then left along the back of Marks and Spenser as you head up St. George’s Street. Amplifon is on the left side of the street.
- By Train – Nearest Station: Winchester train station is about fifteen minutes away. Follow the road down from the station, crossing over onto Jewry Street. Follow Jewry Street around, and just before you get to Barclay’s Bank turn left onto St. George Street. Follow St.George Street down, crossing but not turning down Parchment Street and under the awnings. You will pass two cafes, one sticking out from the street, the second, Tom’s Italian Deli, has tables outside. Amplifon is next-door to this café.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.