Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Dumfries
Our Amplifon branch in Dumfries offers a comprehensive service to anybody seeking help and advice with their hearing - whether you want to find out about our free hearing checks, having a hearing aid fitted or you just want to take a look at the devices we have available.
We offer free hearing tests in the branch so we can correctly assess your needs. We'll also find out about your lifestyle and help you decide what the best option is for your hearing. There is no obligation to buy, and we're here for you when you are ready to purchase.
We stock a range of different styles and manufacturers, giving you plenty of choice and flexibility - so whether you would like an invisible hearing aid or a simple behind-the-ear device, you have the selection to choose from. With full aftercare support, you can also pop in any time you need a repair or even just a new battery.
Give us a call on 01387 219137 or drop into the Dumfries branch today for more information on how we can help you with your hearing.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Dumfries.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby landmarks & Directions
Amplifon is situated outside the Loreburne Centre on the High Street just down from Marks & Spencer. The shops either side of us are a traditional Turkish Barbers and a Scottish Parliment Office. Opposite us are Ladbrokes and Sallys’ Salon Services.
- By Car - Parking: The Loreburne Shopping Centre. Entrance off Irish Street – 2/3min walk - up to 1hr = £1 up to 2hrs = £1.60 - NCP, Shakespeare Street, Dumfries. Entrance off Shakespeare Street - 3min walk up to 2hrs = £1.20 up to 4hrs = £1.90 all day = £2.50. - Brooms Road Car Park Access off Shakespeare Street or Brooms Road - 5min walk - all day parking but some spaces are only for 2 hrs and these require parking disc* White Sands (by river) 5 mins walk - no charge - parking spaces for 2-3 hrs but will need parking disc* *We have a supply of parking discs at branch*
- By Train - Nearest station: Dumfries railway station is about ½ a mile away just off Lovers Walk.
- By Bus - Bus stops: The Loreburne Centre - 2min walk, Queensberry Square - 5min walk, Burns Statue - 10min walk , The White Sands (by the river) - 10min walk.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.