Find your nearest storeback
35 Wulfrun Way, Wolverhampton, WV1 3HGBook an appointment
Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Wolverhampton
With more than 65 years of experience in the hearing care industry, Amplifon are one of the most trusted names on the high street. Visit Amplifon Wolverhampton to find out why our friendly and dedicated team are always happy to discuss the best options with you.
We highly recommend regular hearing checks so that early sign of hearing loss can be identified so why not book a free hearing check with us to see whether you hearing as well as you used to. As we get older our hearing deteriorates and it's important to understand the importance of getting it checked.
Our prices are suitable for any budget and include the latest technology from brands like Phonak, ReSound and Widex. We also offer monthly payments to help you spread the cost of your hearing aid, and can arrange home visits if accessing our hearing centre is a problem for you. Don't forget, Amplifon Wolverhampton also offers hearing aid batteries, repairs and servicing, so come and see us whether you are an existing customer or new visitor or call us on 01902 544454.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Wolverhampton.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Wax removal
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are located in the Wulfrun Centre which is accessible from Dudley Street by Primark/Poundland or Cleveland Street (three entrances see below) near to Iceland and next door to Healing Place (health shop) and opposite Subway.
- Car Parking: The Wulfrun Centre and its car parking facilities (WV1 3BA) are signposted off the Wolverhampton Ring Road. Parking is provided via a multi-storey car park in Garrick Street above the Wulfrun Centre providing 570 spaces linked directly into the centre. There are 12 specially designated parking bays for guests with special needs located throughout the car park. Disabled Parking only (21 spaces) is available in Cleveland Street WV1 3HH right by the Wulfrun Centre (3 hours stay only), and additional Pay on Display parking in Cleveland Street (26 spaces) which is on the opposite side of the street and in Temple Street WV2 4AN (2 disabled spaces) which is a short distance away, 20 Saint Georges Parade WV2 1AY, Mander Centre in Bell Street WV1 3NH, Beatties in Skinner Street WV1 4AN, Fold Street WV1 4LF, Civic Centre WV1 1RQ (closed for repair until Autumn 2016) Pay and Display car parking: Bell Street, Cleveland Street, Temple St, Summer Row, Saint Georges Parade
- On Foot: From Queen Square walk right down to the bottom of Dudley Street (a few minutes walk) pass Marks and Spencer until you reach Primark/Poundland you will see the glass door main entrance to the Wulfrun Centre directly in front of you turn right pass F Hinds and Peacocks we are located on the right hand side opposite Subway and next door to Healing Place (health shop).
- Top of Cleveland Street (Snow Hill – large entrance to the Wulfrun Centre which is suitable for wheel chairs etc) by Argos turn left, walk straight ahead past F Hinds and Peacocks and we are located opposite Subway and next door to Healing Place (health shop).
- Middle of Cleveland Street large large entrance to the Wulfrun Centre which is suitable for wheel chairs etc by Shopmobility turn left walk straight ahead pass Peacocks and we are on the right hand side opposite Subway and next door to Healing Place (health shop).
- The direct option to reach us: Bottom of Cleveland Street (Stairs and escalator small entrance by the bus stops to the Wulfrun Centre) next to Keep Able and Ocean fish restaurant and opposite RCS Furnishings we are located directly at the top of the escalator/stairs next door to Healing Place (health shop) Mander Centre upper level – walk past H Samuels along the walkway that leads towards the Wulfrun Centre and Iceland, and we are located opposite Subway and next door to the Healing Place (health shop).
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stops: There are 4 bus stops in Cleveland St by the entrance to the Wulfrun Centre. The following buses stop there: 2, 26, 26A, 61, 63, 70, 7E, 71, 76, 76A, 76B, 126, 3, 4, 6, 6A, 8, 8A, 9, 10 10A, 10B, 64, 255, 256, 891 It is a few minutes walk from Cleveland Street bus stops The number 1 also stops in Snow Hill (Wilkinson) from Darlington Street and Lichfield Street and you can also get the 126/27 from the bus station to Cleveland Street/Snow Hill For more information on buses serving the Wulfrun Centre see www.travelwm.co.uk
- From the bus station it is a 10 minutes’ walk down Queen Street straight across to Dudley Street pass Sports Direct and left into Dudley Street walk straight down pass Marks and Spencer until you reach Primark/Poundland you will see the glass door main entrance to the Wulfrun Centre directly in front of you turn right pass F Hinds and Peacocks we are located on the right hand side opposite Subway and next door to Healing Place (health shop).
- From Stafford St/Lichfield Street buses
Walk past the Grand Theatre turn left walk past the Art Gallery towards Queens Square into Dudley St, Walk down as far as Primark/Poundland and then through the glass doors into the Wulfrun Centre, turn right at F Hinds and pass Peacocks and we are located on the right hand side opposite Subway
- By Train – Nearest Station:
Nearest train station is in the City centre about a mile away (15 minutes walk) walk out of the station into Railway drive and head right into Lichfield Street pass the Grand Theatre and turn left at the junction walk pass the Art Gallery and walk down Dudley Street as far as Primark/Poundland through the double dooors into the Wulfrun Centre, turn right at F Hinds and straight on pass Peacocks and we are located on the right hand side opposite Subway There is a taxi rank outside or you can get a bus (126/27 which stops in Cleveland Street/Snow Hill) from the bus station which is close by for more information on buses from the bus station see www.travelwm.co.uk
- By Metro: Get off at Saint Georges walk straight across Market Street/Garrick Street by Primark to Dudley Street turn left and go through the glass doors to the Wulfrun Centre turn right and then straight on past F Hinds and Peacocks and we are located on the right hand side opposite Subway and next door to Healing Place (health shop) .
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.