Digital Hearing Aids
Our latest digital hearing aids are discreet, lightweight and contain a sophisticated microchip that means we can fine tune and completely personalise a digital hearing solution to improve your specific hearing problems. This technology can make hearing well less of an effort even in the presence of background noise, allowing you to lead the life you want.
The best way to find out if you have hearing loss is to make an appointment at one of our stores. Our specialists will assess your hearing capabilities with a free test and advise you on the potential next steps.Find your nearest store
Types of digital hearing aids
Our digital hearing aids are available in a variety of designs so you can choose the perfect hearing solution to suit your lifestyle.
- Invisible hearing aids – Virtually unseen and bespoke, these fit discreetly inside the ear canal.
- Behind-the-ear hearing aids – Slim line designs that sit discreetly behind the ear.
- In-ear hearing aids – Small and customisable to help your hearing needs.
- CROS hearing aids – Designed to help with hearing loss in one ear and normal hearing in the other.
- Bluetooth hearing aids – Ability to stream music or make calls wirelessly from your phone.
Our invisible hearing aid range incorporates the latest advances in digital technology, which allows them to be discreetly and securely fitted in your ear canal. They work with the natural acoustics of your ear to give you the clearest, most natural sound quality possible, and offer automatic volume control, speech distinction and feedback elimination.
Our behind-the-ear and in-ear hearing aids are slim, subtle, lightweight and comfortable. Using the highest quality microphones and receivers to provide crystal clear hearing, they come in a selection of styles that accommodate different performance features and can be personally tailored to your needs.
Our CROS and BiCROS hearing aids are custom made for people with hearing loss in one ear and normal hearing in the other or much greater hearing loss in one ear than the other. High performance wireless transmitters are fine tuned in accordance with your requirements, amplifying the sound picked up by your impaired ear and sending it to your better ear. The open fit design of the ear fittings also allows sound to enter your ears naturally, supported by the right amount of amplification for you.
Bluetooth connectivity makes it possible to wirelessly connect your hearing aids to your mobile phone or your audio player and directly stream sound through them. Using telephones, audio players and headphones used to mean removing your hearing aids but Bluetooth enabled hearing aids become your headphones and provide safe, interference free connectivity that can be tailored to your needs.
Benefits of digital hearing aids
At Amplifon we combine state-of-the-art technologies, with our global network of expert audiologists. With over 65 years of experience this enables us to create pioneering digital hearing solutions for our customers.
Digital technology enables us to create effective solutions for a wide range of hearing difficulties and customise hearing aids to your specific requirements. Digital hearing aids provide you with a truer to life sound than ever before, allowing you to recognise and boost speech over background noise and automatically adjust their volume depending on the environment you're in.
Our sleek, lightweight digital hearing solutions can fitted comfortably in or behind your ears and can be matched to your hair colour or skin tone so that you can carry on living your life to its fullest.
Digital hearing aid prices
With prices starting from £395, our Gold, Platinum and Diamond hearing aid packages can be personalised to accommodate every need and budget. Every package includes our unrivalled Lifetime Aftercare programme as standard, offering a regular 5 Star Service Check appointments to extend the life of your hearing aids, with up to four years’ free replacement batteries and many other benefits.
- Gold package hearing aids - Starting at £395, our Gold package includes two years’ warranty, replacement batteries at each Aftercare appointment, and assistance available from over 200 Amplifon hearing centres nationwide.
- Platinum package hearing aids - Starting from £1,399, our Platinum packages represent a winning combination of pioneering digital technologies and dedicated support. Every Platinum package comes with three years’ warranty, three years’ worth of free batteries and a free connectivity trial with 50 per cent off any connectivity accessory or assistive device.
- Diamond package hearing aids - Our Diamond packages offers the most advanced, premium hearing aids available today. Starting at £2,499, Diamond packages include four years’ warranty, four years’ worth of free batteries, a free connectivity device to get the best out of your new digital hearing solution and international support from over 5,700 specialists in over 20 countries, giving you peace of mind wherever you are in the world.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.Find your nearest store