Nottingham Audiology Services
Visit us at our Nottingham hearing centre to find out more about all the latest hearing aids styles from leading manufacturers including ReSound, Widex and Phonak.
As a global hearing specialist, we pride ourselves on our knowledge and expertise that we can deliver to you our customers for all your hearing requirements.
As an independent company, you can trust Amplifon to give you the very best advice and care. This expert care begins with a free hearing test to determine whether a hearing aid is right for you, and if so, we will guide you through our broad selection of styles to find your perfect match.
The care doesn't end there, however, as we offer our Lifetime Aftercare programme with all our hearing aids. With prices starting from as little as £395, Amplifon Nottingham can help you transform your hearing. Don't worry if you can't make it to the branch, we can arrange a home visit for you.
If you already have a hearing aid, we'd be happy to offer you hearing aid batteries, repairs or advice on advice on whether you are getting the full benefit from the latest advances in hearing care technology. To find out more and see how our friendly staff can help you, pop in to Amplifon Nottingham today or get in touch on 0115 8965042.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Nottingham.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
2 Doors away from Costa Coffee. In between Lakeland and Poundland.
- By Car -Car Park: St James Street car park is the nearest, £2.70 for 1 hour and £5.30 for 1-2hours. There is limited disabled parking directly in front of the branch but it is street parking not Amplifon’s (this cannot be reserved). From St James Street we are a few minutes walk: head left out of the car park and then left again and you will come to Nottingham Castle. Friar Lane is the road down to the left, you have to follow it down across the main road (called Maid Marian Way, there is a traffic light controlled crossing) and if you keep heading down the same road we are the third shop from the corner.
- Buses: Nottingham has alot of buses so we can’t list all of them. A lot have a stop either on our road or on the main road next to us. Most of the buses coming from Beeston/Long Eaton/Derby stop at the bottom of our road - they are usually called the Indigo rather than having a number, although there are other non-Nottingham based ones as well. Most buses from Radcliffe-on-Trent/Bingham direction also stop at the same place. If you get off there you just have to walk back up the hill almost back to the main road (Maid Marian Way). If their bus takes them to either of the 2 shopping centres and they don't want to walk there is a free centrelink bus which connects the two and stops on the next road along. They just need to turn back and walk into Market Square and staying on the same pavement turn onto the next right by Burtons.
- Tram: Very close to Old Market Square tramstop – 2 minute walk
- Train: Not usual to attend by train. The station isn't far - maybe 1/2 mile but it can be quite hard to direct someone from there as they have to walk through a shopping centre If anyone asks just let the branch know and they can call them with directions.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service. At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.