Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Truro
You may have noticed changes in your hearing but are unsure what to do next. Amplifon Truro would simply recommend a free hearing check to find out more. If you are an existing hearing aid user and you're not sure whether you're getting the most out of your device, we can help. Upgrades are also available and we can demonstrate the latest technology on offer to you.
To find out more about the hearing aids and hearing care, Amplifon Truro are here to help advise you.
When you've booked a free hearing check, your Hearing Aid Audiologist will be on hand to conduct a thorough, free hearing test, and will help to tailor a solution that specifically suits your lifestyle and needs. We can even arrange a home visit if getting to us is too difficult. Amplifon has more than 60 years of experience in helping people to hear clearly again, Pop in and see us to find out how we can help you or call us on 01872 305953.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Truro.
- Free No obligation Hearing test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
NEARBY LANDMARKS & DIRECTIONS
We are next door to MALLETTS the hardware store, and 2 doors away from ARGOS.
- By Car – Parking: There is a multi storey car park MOORFIELDS on Charles Street, which is a turning off Lemon Street. This is just behind Amplifon and very close by. Approach the store from the car park through Walsingham Place or Calenick Street. Charges are 1 hour £1.20 1-2 hours £2.60 1-3 hours £3.70 There is also a multi storey car park by MARKS AND SPENCERS off Fairmantle Street. A level walk of approx. 300 metres across Lemon Quay, turn right into Lemon Street, then left into Boscawen Street. Charges 1 hour £1.40 1-2 hours £2.50 2-3 hours £3.90.
- By Bus – Nearest bus stop: There is a bus stop right outside Amplifon for numbers 14, 18, 46, 47, 85 and 87 buses. Also the park and ride bus stops right outside or outside the Museum in Pydar Street just across the road. A flat walk of approx. 100 metres. The bus station is on Lemon Quay across the square from Marks and Spencers. A flat walk of approx. 50 metres.
- By Train – Nearest station: The station is approx. ½ mile away. Turn left out of the station down Richmond Hill, right George Street, left Chapel Hill, straight into Kenwyn Street, arriving at Victoria Square.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.