Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Solihull
Amplifon Solihull offers a wide range of hearing aids at affordable prices, and with each purchase comes with Lifetime Aftercare to ensure that you're never without expert support.
At our Solihull branch, qualified Hearing Aid Audiologists will be happy to carry out a free hearing assessment to determine the type and scale of your hearing loss. If you do need a hearing aid, we can recommend the best one for you from our range of devices from leading manufacturers such as Widex and Phonak, all of which can be paid for on a monthly basis to make looking after your hearing as affordable as possible.
If you are unable to come to our branch, we can also arrange a home visit for your hearing assessment. To book a hearing check call us today on 0121 7969661.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Solihull.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Wax removal
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are next door to Laithwaites wine shop. Just down the road towards the island from John Lewis.
- By Car - Parking: Our nearest car park is Lode Lane. We have parking outside the branch, this is for 30mins only.
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: The closest bus stop to the branch is on Station Road.
- By Train – Nearest Station: The train station is on station approach. Which is a 10 minute walk to the branch.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.