Find your nearest storeback
29 Buttermarket Street, Warrington, WA1 2LYBook an appointment
Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Warrington
Whether you want to take advantage of our free hearing checks or if you'd just like to learn more about our fantastic range of affordable hearing aids, you'll find what you're looking for at our Amplifon Warrington branch. Our friendly team are on hand to provide you all the information and advice you need to find the right solution for you.
Our expert Hearing Aid Audiologists will conduct your free hearing check, and should you need a hearing aid, our wide collection starts from just £395 and includes products from leading brands such as Phonak. Here at Amplifon we're proud to offer a Lifetime Aftercare Programme to all our customers, meaning you can pop into your local branch for help and advice whenever you need to.
Don't forget, if getting to is a problem we're happy to arrange a home. To book your free hearing check and start your journey to better hearing, get in touch today on 01925 377079.
Please find below a list of services provided by Amplifon Warrington.
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
Nearby Landmarks & Directions
We are next door to a pub called the LOWER ANGEL and opposite Santander and Mega Bargain Store.
- By Car - Parking: park: Leave M6 motorway at Junction 21 Turn right onto Manchester Road A57. Continue onto A57 3 miles (approx) Bear left onto Church Street A57 0.3miles At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit At the Traffic lights turn left. You will see a Skating Academy with a car park where you can park all day for £3.20. There is also a car park at Cockhedge Centre and Mecca Bingo. free for up to 2 hours (payable after 2 hours) Golden Square car parks - pay and display
- By Bus – Nearest Bus stop: The main bus station is at the bottom of Horsemarket Street. About 50 yards from the main train station. (Central Station). There is a bus stop at the bottom of Buttermarket Street bus stop is called Scotland Road. (inter change bus stop)
- By Train – Nearest Station: The nearest train station is Warrington Central which is about a 5 minute walk to Amplifon. Go down the main steps turn left walk passed the bus station, there is a pub called the Hop Pole carry on walking passed the 1st fountain, which is on Horsemarket Street, at the top of the street is another fountain turn left which brings you onto Buttermarket Street. We are about 50 yards on the left.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.