Hearing Aids & Hearing Tests in Blackburn
If you've noticed a difference in your hearing why not come and see us, we can book you a free hearing test and provide advice and support on hearing aids and assisted devices that can help you in your everyday life. We have the very latest technological hearing aid advancements, why not come and try it out to our Amplifon branch in Blackburn.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff pride themselves on taking the time to understand all our customers' individual needs, and finding the best possible hearing aid products for them. We offer a large choice of hearing aids from all major manufacturers including ReSound and Phonak - you will find hearing aids from traditional behind-the-ear aids to the very latest devices that are virtually invisible.
Our prices starts from just £395 - why not visit us today and find out how we can help improve your hearing. Get in touch today on 01254 495380.
Please find below a list of services
- Free No obligation Hearing Test
- Latest Digital Hearing Aid technology
- Personalised service
- Free trial
- Hearing Aid Batteries
- Communication and Noise Protection Products
- Aftercare service
- 5* service checks
- Expert advice and support
We are opposite and down a bit from the Capita building, which is the large round white building on Barbara castle way. We are next door to crown estate agents and opposite Thomas shaws estate agents. Branch is located on the town side of Barbara castle way as though you were heading to Richmond terrace.
- Directions: By Car – Parking: There are a couple of car parking spaces at the front of the shop that is a pay and display but only allows an hour at £1.20. If you drive past the shop and follow the road round to the left (as though you were going to the back of the shop) and then round the bend right at the big pub, just on your left there are pay and display parking spots for 2hrs at £2.20. Blue badge holders have free parking for 3 hours on any council operated parking spots. alternatively there is the large multi storey in the town centre.
- By Bus: No buses go past the branch coming into town.
- By Train: Nearest Station The train station is the other side of town and from the bus station, cross the road to the post office then walk right along the outside of it and follow the road round (left) keep going straight up and you will walk past the RBS bank, keep going straight up until you come to a triangle in the road that has an arty tower like thing in the middle, keep walking straight up and we are on the right half way up the parade of shops.
Take the first steps to better hearing by booking an appointment with us for a FREE hearing test. We'll discuss your hearing needs and, after the hearing tests, you'll have the opportunity to take a pair of hearing aids home as part of our free trial service.
At Amplifon, we're committed to providing the highest quality service and care, so come in and discover a whole new world of hearing.