Why choose Amplifon?
By choosing Amplifon as your loved ones hearing care provider, they are choosing to be cared and looked after by qualified and experienced Audiologists who can help change the way they listen to the world around them. If they've just started to notice changes in your hearing, Amplifon will be here for them every step of the way.
We take the time to understand their hearing health and the impact it’s having on their life and the people closest to you. Our solutions are designed just for them so they feel comfortable wearing and using their hearing solution everyday to ensure they stay connected.
As part of the Amplifon experience they’ll benefit from exclusive services, free hearing checks with the ability to walk away with a pair of hearing aids on a no obligation free trial. We welcome them to take the opportunity to try our hearing aids out in the comfort of their own home and when they are out and about doing the things they enjoy so that you can see how hearing aids can improve their quality of life.
Why choose Amplifon?
- We are the world’s leading hearing specialist in over 20 countries with over 3 million customers worldwide
- We have over 65 years worth of experience in helping people to hear better
- Our qualified Audiologists provide expert advice; have access to the latest invisible digital hearing aid technology from leading manufacturers such as GN ReSound, Phonak and Widex.
- You can expect to a receive personalised that's tailored just for you as well as accessing a wide range of options to suit your budgets and needs
- Providing local hearing solutions and support across a network of over 200 stores across the UK. If you’re experiencing hearing difficulties, you won’t be far away from one of our stores where you can find expert help and advice from qualified Audiologists.
- If getting to us is difficult, home visit are available and we’ll visit you in the comfort of your own home
- We provide free hearing assessments where our highly qualified Audiologists will spend a great deal of time understanding your hearing problems so they can help and advise you in the best possible way with a personalised hearing solution just for you.
- Affordable hearing aids.
- We offer a wide range of services and benefits and lifetime aftercare, at no extra cost. By caring for you and looking after your hearing needs through our lifetime aftercare programme, we can ensure you’re getting the maximum performance from you hearing solution. Our aftercare programme includes servicing your hearing aids and regular reassessments giving us the opportunity to ensure you’re enjoying your new hearing life.
- Ampli-solutions – As part of our personalised Ampli-solutions packages you will receive more benefits at no extra cost to provide extra comfort and reassurance.