Amplifon will always endeavour to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The principles are that:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act
Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid. 13. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with this Prize Draw and it is a condition of entry that the winner agrees to their name, a testimonial and a photograph of them being used in future marketing activity. 14. Entrants' data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Prize Draw and for any other service that has been requested from us. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party. 15. Amplifon's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 16. Amplifon reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these Terms & Conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. 17. This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction according...